The existing team has tripled in size since its launch in 2004 and recently reached insurance policy sales of over 600,000.
Duncan Caesar-Gordon has been appointed head of protection products responsible for Lifestyle Protection, the Post Office’s standalone payment protection insurance product and Over 50’s Life cover.
He will also work on the development of further new products, to be launched later this year. He has joined from RBS Group, where he was head of complementary insurance for N
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five