The existing team has tripled in size since its launch in 2004 and recently reached insurance policy sales of over 600,000.
Duncan Caesar-Gordon has been appointed head of protection products responsible for Lifestyle Protection, the Post Office’s standalone payment protection insurance product and Over 50’s Life cover.
He will also work on the development of further new products, to be launched later this year. He has joined from RBS Group, where he was head of complementary insurance for N
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud