The existing team has tripled in size since its launch in 2004 and recently reached insurance policy sales of over 600,000.
Duncan Caesar-Gordon has been appointed head of protection products responsible for Lifestyle Protection, the Post Office’s standalone payment protection insurance product and Over 50’s Life cover.
He will also work on the development of further new products, to be launched later this year. He has joined from RBS Group, where he was head of complementary insurance for
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years