Mr Josephs, previously the company’s electronic distribution manager, will be responsible for the management of MMA’s intermediary network, electronic distribution and bespoke trading functions.
He will also play an important role in the development of the company’s Online Trading Strategy.
Derek Plummer, commercial director of MMA, said: “Our business strategy relies on strong trading relationships and the effective use of technology to make it easier for brokers to use our products and mee
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti