Mr Josephs, previously the company’s electronic distribution manager, will be responsible for the management of MMA’s intermediary network, electronic distribution and bespoke trading functions.
He will also play an important role in the development of the company’s Online Trading Strategy.
Derek Plummer, commercial director of MMA, said: “Our business strategy relies on strong trading relationships and the effective use of technology to make it easier for brokers to use our products and mee
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups