The firms’ main activity was providing commercial motor insurance for taxis, learner driver instructors and haulage firms and insurance to a range of social clubs and restaurants.
They are now in administration and no longer conduct general insurance business or any activity regulated by the FSA.
The FSA warned that premiums paid by some customers to Orion Direct or Peppercom may not have been passed to the insurer and that any customer in this position may not have valid insurance cover in
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five