The firms’ main activity was providing commercial motor insurance for taxis, learner driver instructors and haulage firms and insurance to a range of social clubs and restaurants.
They are now in administration and no longer conduct general insurance business or any activity regulated by the FSA.
The FSA warned that premiums paid by some customers to Orion Direct or Peppercom may not have been passed to the insurer and that any customer in this position may not have valid insurance cover in
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin