This is PHP’s seventh acquisition since becoming part of Skipton Building Society group in November 2002.
The HCH portfolio contains a large number of corporate clients and group leavers with premium income circa £4.4m, taking PHP’s total annual premium income to £37m.
HCH was established in 1992 by Gary Smylie and Antony Allsop who will now concentrate on their other business ‘Insurance Resource’, a web based quotation and product comparison site for the PMI market available to advisers. Ho
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance