This is PHP’s seventh acquisition since becoming part of Skipton Building Society group in November 2002.
The HCH portfolio contains a large number of corporate clients and group leavers with premium income circa £4.4m, taking PHP’s total annual premium income to £37m.
HCH was established in 1992 by Gary Smylie and Antony Allsop who will now concentrate on their other business ‘Insurance Resource’, a web based quotation and product comparison site for the PMI market available to advisers. Ho
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin