Brokers who deal with the general insurance arm of Aviva seem largely unperturbed by its £5.6bn acquisition of Friends Life.
The deal will be completed in April if, as expected, shareholders of both companies vote in favour of it next month with full integration of the businesses expected by the end of 2017.
Aviva described the addition of Friends Life, a provider of pensions, investments and life insurance, to its portfolio as “financially and strategically compelling”.
The insurer claims the t
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti