Insurer and broker trade bodies have been urged to come to a formal agreement to encourage the consistent pricing of risks and to end the practice of dual pricing.
The call comes from Jerry Clayton, MD of LFC Insurance Group, who says he has had enough of losing out to rival brokers on the same risk with the same insurer through no fault of his own. In a letter to Insurance Age, he claims three insurers (QBE, Allianz and Groupama) have given him a no quote or a premium far in excess of the exist
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin