Few commercial brokers make their living from a single line of business, but when virtually every area of activity is depressed, life becomes very difficult indeed. There are signs of a recovery across the commercial market, but there is still some way to go before things could be described as prosperous.
The construction market is often seen as a barometer for the well-being of the wider economy and there is no contesting just how tough it has been in recent years. It would appear that
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?