The debate, held under Chatham House rules, looked at the role brokers and insurers can play in ensuring clients are best protected both in terms of insurance and accessing crisis management and business continuity offerings. National events such as the Queen’s Jubilee and the Olympics were raised and the experts also questioned how specialist brokers were faring in the on-going soft market.
What is the current state of the leisure market?
A Zurich delegate began by pointing out that, with rese
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list