The debate, held under Chatham House rules, looked at the role brokers and insurers can play in ensuring clients are best protected both in terms of insurance and accessing crisis management and business continuity offerings. National events such as the Queen’s Jubilee and the Olympics were raised and the experts also questioned how specialist brokers were faring in the on-going soft market.
What is the current state of the leisure market?
A Zurich delegate began by pointing out that, with rese
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m