Both the suppliers of food and the insurance industry are currently regulated by organisations with the acronym of FSA. A coincidence, but perhaps the recent incidents of horsemeat and the spat between the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) and the major insurers have shown the similarities may not be just in these names.
The origin of the horsemeat scandal has been the growing power of the major retailers and catering suppliers and the competition between them, totally driven by pric
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed