The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has lately come under criticism for the heavy burden it places on smaller brokers when it comes to regulation.
In a recent debate in Parliament, Craig Tracey, Conservative MP for North Warwickshire, said that smaller brokers were being pushed out of the market because they did not have enough time and resources to spend on regulation.
In addition, an Early Day Motion backed by eleven MPs strongly criticised the FCA, Financial Ombudsman Service and Financial
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey