The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has lately come under criticism for the heavy burden it places on smaller brokers when it comes to regulation.
In a recent debate in Parliament, Craig Tracey, Conservative MP for North Warwickshire, said that smaller brokers were being pushed out of the market because they did not have enough time and resources to spend on regulation.
In addition, an Early Day Motion backed by eleven MPs strongly criticised the FCA, Financial Ombudsman Service and Financial
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal