Last week saw the formal launch of the UK driverless car trials in Greenwich, Bristol and Milton Keynes with RSA involved in the first and Axa the other two.
Over the past fortnight these trials have received a fair amount of coverage, with headlines screaming about how driverless cars are potentially going to reduce premiums by three quarters and throw a serious spanner into the motor insurance works.
A lot of the attention has been focused on how this digital development is going to disrupt th
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future