Nope, it was not just the quality of this year's bacon rolls or pastries. But the very fact that for the first time since I have worked on the pages of this magazine, the market genuinely detects that it has turned a corner.
Long-awaited commercial rate rises are now a reality, not just a pipedream while the economy at large is now emerging from some four years of flat lining to post some encouraging GDP growth rates.
Yesterday, the Office for National Statistics confirmed its estimate of 0.7%
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed