Nope, it was not just the quality of this year's bacon rolls or pastries. But the very fact that for the first time since I have worked on the pages of this magazine, the market genuinely detects that it has turned a corner.
Long-awaited commercial rate rises are now a reality, not just a pipedream while the economy at large is now emerging from some four years of flat lining to post some encouraging GDP growth rates.
Yesterday, the Office for National Statistics confirmed its estimate of 0.7%
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks