The person I was most interested in hearing from was Yifan Hu, managing director and chief economist at Haitong International, and she didn’t disappoint.
I was hoping to get more insight into the Chinese economy. There has been much scaremongering in recent months, and sometimes it seems that we are only weeks away from the whole UK economy being bought up with Chinese money.
Well, it may not happen so swiftly, but we are definitely going to see a new superpower within the next 20 years.
Ms Hu s
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers