The person I was most interested in hearing from was Yifan Hu, managing director and chief economist at Haitong International, and she didn’t disappoint.
I was hoping to get more insight into the Chinese economy. There has been much scaremongering in recent months, and sometimes it seems that we are only weeks away from the whole UK economy being bought up with Chinese money.
Well, it may not happen so swiftly, but we are definitely going to see a new superpower within the next 20 years.
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed