The person I was most interested in hearing from was Yifan Hu, managing director and chief economist at Haitong International, and she didn’t disappoint.
I was hoping to get more insight into the Chinese economy. There has been much scaremongering in recent months, and sometimes it seems that we are only weeks away from the whole UK economy being bought up with Chinese money.
Well, it may not happen so swiftly, but we are definitely going to see a new superpower within the next 20 years.
Ms Hu s
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa