There can be only one place to start and that has to be at The Walbrook Building in London. As not only does Arthur J Gallagher have one of the most impressive reception desks in the industry, but it has also laid claim to having one of the busiest revolving doors – real or imagined. Starting things off, in late March Insurance Age revealed that Brendan McManus, CEO of retail, would be leaving the broker in early 2015. He came on boa
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData