It is almost beyond the limits of human intelligence to know where to start such was the avalanche of moves last month. Willis set the bar pretty high with its appointment of Zurich’s David Martin as chairman and CEO of its UK retail business. Mr Martin previously led Zurich’s global sales and distribution for its general insurance business and is no stranger to broking having also worked at Aon. He replaced Dan Wilkinson who, funnily enough, jumped the insurer fence in the opposite direction la
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData