The paper, entitled Top 10 Web Hints & Tips (PDF), looks at a range of topics including using page titles and descriptions to help search engines categorise your site, the need to include contact details and redirecting non-www traffic.
The issues covered also include why you should avoid flash, using analytics to react to user behaviour and how to write for the web not print.
So, take some time to read the 10 useful articles and position your company to gain from all the opportunities available
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData