The paper, entitled Top 10 Web Hints & Tips (PDF), looks at a range of topics including using page titles and descriptions to help search engines categorise your site, the need to include contact details and redirecting non-www traffic.
The issues covered also include why you should avoid flash, using analytics to react to user behaviour and how to write for the web not print.
So, take some time to read the 10 useful articles and position your company to gain from all the opportunities available
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business