To start at the top, Peter Hubbard has been appointed chief executive of UK General and has wasted no time in putting his stamp on the organisation. Mr Hubbard was previously executive chairman at the Leeds-based provider, and has also held the role of CEO at Axa. And into the role of managing director commercial comes Michael Keating, a former colleague. Mr Keating was managing director, intermediary and partnerships sales, for personal lines at Axa, until his abrupt departure in December 2011.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business