To start at the top, Peter Hubbard has been appointed chief executive of UK General and has wasted no time in putting his stamp on the organisation. Mr Hubbard was previously executive chairman at the Leeds-based provider, and has also held the role of CEO at Axa. And into the role of managing director commercial comes Michael Keating, a former colleague. Mr Keating was managing director, intermediary and partnerships sales, for personal lines at Axa, until his abrupt departure in December 2011.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover