To start at the top, Peter Hubbard has been appointed chief executive of UK General and has wasted no time in putting his stamp on the organisation. Mr Hubbard was previously executive chairman at the Leeds-based provider, and has also held the role of CEO at Axa. And into the role of managing director commercial comes Michael Keating, a former colleague. Mr Keating was managing director, intermediary and partnerships sales, for personal lines at Axa, until his abrupt departure in December 2011.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017