In October it was all about business development, but November was rather quiet on that front. However, Jelf did manage to coax Lee Gwilliam (pictured left) away from Willis, and appointed him as business development executive with responsibility for raising the broker’s profile in the South East. Lots of companies focused on specific regions last month, especially in the northern parts of the UK, and it was Mitsui Sumitomo that led the way as it added branches in two new locations (see box belo
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed