As brokers face an increasingly competitive market, it seems the perfect time to gauge their opinion on the small to medium-sized enterprise (SME) sector. How has their business fared in the past year as direct insurers are circling, ready to prey upon increasingly cyber-savvy businesses?
The survey results provide a snapshot view of sales volume and profit since last year. Brokers were also asked to pinpoint the best insurance providers for SME products and service.
Refreshingly, brokers remain
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks