As brokers face an increasingly competitive market, it seems the perfect time to gauge their opinion on the small to medium-sized enterprise (SME) sector. How has their business fared in the past year as direct insurers are circling, ready to prey upon increasingly cyber-savvy businesses?
The survey results provide a snapshot view of sales volume and profit since last year. Brokers were also asked to pinpoint the best insurance providers for SME products and service.
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018