As brokers face an increasingly competitive market, it seems the perfect time to gauge their opinion on the small to medium-sized enterprise (SME) sector. How has their business fared in the past year as direct insurers are circling, ready to prey upon increasingly cyber-savvy businesses?
The survey results provide a snapshot view of sales volume and profit since last year. Brokers were also asked to pinpoint the best insurance providers for SME products and service.
Refreshingly, brokers remain
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa