Claims management and insurance services firm CMGL has appointed Jonathan Piper as chief actuary. Mr Piper joins CMGL from run-off management company KMS. He spent 12 years at KMS, most recently as senior actuary, providing actuarial services for commuting outwards reinsurance programmes and settling inwards claims. He worked extensively on the KWELM closing scheme. Prior to KMS, he was a risk management consultant for The Wyatt Company. He began his career at Victory Reinsurance in 1984.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business