Claims management and insurance services firm CMGL has appointed Jonathan Piper as chief actuary. Mr Piper joins CMGL from run-off management company KMS. He spent 12 years at KMS, most recently as senior actuary, providing actuarial services for commuting outwards reinsurance programmes and settling inwards claims. He worked extensively on the KWELM closing scheme. Prior to KMS, he was a risk management consultant for The Wyatt Company. He began his career at Victory Reinsurance in 1984.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017