Claims management and insurance services firm CMGL has appointed Jonathan Piper as chief actuary. Mr Piper joins CMGL from run-off management company KMS. He spent 12 years at KMS, most recently as senior actuary, providing actuarial services for commuting outwards reinsurance programmes and settling inwards claims. He worked extensively on the KWELM closing scheme. Prior to KMS, he was a risk management consultant for The Wyatt Company. He began his career at Victory Reinsurance in 1984.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover