The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) said it was pleased that MPs had finally voted for a total smoking ban in pubs, clubs and bars. Neil Budworth, IOSH president said: "This decision represents an historic and welcome step for the health of the nation's workforce. Sadly the path is strewn with worker's health needlessly blighted and lives cut short through breathing second hand tobacco smoke."
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed