The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) said it was pleased that MPs had finally voted for a total smoking ban in pubs, clubs and bars. Neil Budworth, IOSH president said: "This decision represents an historic and welcome step for the health of the nation's workforce. Sadly the path is strewn with worker's health needlessly blighted and lives cut short through breathing second hand tobacco smoke."
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks