The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) said it was pleased that MPs had finally voted for a total smoking ban in pubs, clubs and bars. Neil Budworth, IOSH president said: "This decision represents an historic and welcome step for the health of the nation's workforce. Sadly the path is strewn with worker's health needlessly blighted and lives cut short through breathing second hand tobacco smoke."
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018