Royal & SunAlliance has launched an apprenticeship scheme within its engineering team's consultancy division. Aron Brookes and Ben Robson are the first two apprentices to be taken on by the company, and will be given full on-the-job training across the loss control portfolio, including radiography and radiographic interpretation, magnetic particle inspection and dye penetrant inspection. They will also have the opportunity to complement this training at college.
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed