Royal & SunAlliance has launched an apprenticeship scheme within its engineering team's consultancy division. Aron Brookes and Ben Robson are the first two apprentices to be taken on by the company, and will be given full on-the-job training across the loss control portfolio, including radiography and radiographic interpretation, magnetic particle inspection and dye penetrant inspection. They will also have the opportunity to complement this training at college.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed