Royal & SunAlliance has launched an apprenticeship scheme within its engineering team's consultancy division. Aron Brookes and Ben Robson are the first two apprentices to be taken on by the company, and will be given full on-the-job training across the loss control portfolio, including radiography and radiographic interpretation, magnetic particle inspection and dye penetrant inspection. They will also have the opportunity to complement this training at college.
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks