Arista Insurance has appointed Andrew Ball as schemes manager. Reporting to Simon Henderson, head of schemes, Mr Ball will be responsible for expanding Arista's schemes portfolio across the UK. He will be based in London but will travel extensively to the company's regional offices to develop bespoke products for niche markets.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed