Arista Insurance has appointed Andrew Ball as schemes manager. Reporting to Simon Henderson, head of schemes, Mr Ball will be responsible for expanding Arista's schemes portfolio across the UK. He will be based in London but will travel extensively to the company's regional offices to develop bespoke products for niche markets.
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Professional indemnity rates set to harden
- Fusion sports team moves into Geo Specialty after Ardonagh sale
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Brightside targeting £250m GWP within five years
- Aviva aims to disrupt the market with new subscription-style product
- The Blog Spot: Solving dual pricing with three figures