Arista Insurance has appointed Andrew Ball as schemes manager. Reporting to Simon Henderson, head of schemes, Mr Ball will be responsible for expanding Arista's schemes portfolio across the UK. He will be based in London but will travel extensively to the company's regional offices to develop bespoke products for niche markets.
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards