Camberford Law has re-launched its scheme for electrical contractors, catering for all sizes of contractor - from sole traders to multi-million-pound turnover companies. The broker has also introduced rate reductions and enhanced covers for its brokers. In addition to covers normally associated with this type of business - such as employers' and public and products liabilities - the product will offer financial loss and efficacy. Domestic and commercial properties will also receive free fire
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData