Two new household products, covering non-standard risks and the mid-net worth market, have been launched by broker Marcus Hearn. Flex, the non-standard policy, will cover risks including households with previous claims records, non-standard occupations, subsidence, properties of non-standard construction, and previous convictions. Meanwhile, the mid-net-worth product, Elite, will provide a wider range of cover than standard home policies. Underwriter, Plum Underwriting, said the products were de
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData