What you said on Financial Services Authority regulation ...
The general insurance sector finally came under statutory regulation in January this year via the Financial Services Authority (FSA). It is only now, after years of consultation that the real impact of the new rules on the way brokers operate is coming into focus, and this survey showed that one of the major issues was that of paper.
As many as 40% of brokers said they had already had complaints from customers following the new regim
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData