What you said on Financial Services Authority regulation ...
The general insurance sector finally came under statutory regulation in January this year via the Financial Services Authority (FSA). It is only now, after years of consultation that the real impact of the new rules on the way brokers operate is coming into focus, and this survey showed that one of the major issues was that of paper.
As many as 40% of brokers said they had already had complaints from customers following the new
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey