GoinGreen - retailer of the electric vehicle Reva G-Wiz, and Heath Lambert - has dedicated a new scheme to the nearly 1,000 G-Wiz drivers in London. Underwritten by Chaucer, the policy will cover drivers on comprehensive and third party, fire and theft, and will repair all vehicles at its authorised repair centre while providing a courtesy G-Wiz for the owner.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley