GoinGreen - retailer of the electric vehicle Reva G-Wiz, and Heath Lambert - has dedicated a new scheme to the nearly 1,000 G-Wiz drivers in London. Underwritten by Chaucer, the policy will cover drivers on comprehensive and third party, fire and theft, and will repair all vehicles at its authorised repair centre while providing a courtesy G-Wiz for the owner.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups