Although a national anti-fraud strategy is finally in the offing and insurers are investing heavily in tackling fraud, insurers should expect little help from the police or the Government. These were some of the messages from leading representatives of the police force, insurance industry and Government at last month's Association of British Insurers (ABI) conference.
Ros Wright, former director of the Serious Fraud Office and chairman of the independent watchdog, the Fraud Advisory, said a n
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData