The credit crunch and impending recession will undoubtedly be a watershed moment for the insurance industry with the long-term future and security of the many thousands of brokers across the UK in serious jeopardy.
As the old adage goes 'only the fittest will survive', and making sure your business is as lean and efficient is possible will make a huge difference in keeping income levels buoyant during a time when costs are soaring and revenues are coming under heavy pressure.
Perhaps the most
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Jade Insurance teams up on health insurance with sports focused My Club