The credit crunch and impending recession will undoubtedly be a watershed moment for the insurance industry with the long-term future and security of the many thousands of brokers across the UK in serious jeopardy.
As the old adage goes 'only the fittest will survive', and making sure your business is as lean and efficient is possible will make a huge difference in keeping income levels buoyant during a time when costs are soaring and revenues are coming under heavy pressure.
Perhaps the most powe
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel