The credit crunch and impending recession will undoubtedly be a watershed moment for the insurance industry with the long-term future and security of the many thousands of brokers across the UK in serious jeopardy.
As the old adage goes 'only the fittest will survive', and making sure your business is as lean and efficient is possible will make a huge difference in keeping income levels buoyant during a time when costs are soaring and revenues are coming under heavy pressure.
Perhaps the most powe
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti