The ratings on France-based Groupama SA (A/Stable/-) and related guaranteed entities (including Groupama Insurance and together known as Groupama) are based on their strong competitive position and strong capitalisation. Partially offsetting these factors is a historically modest operating performance - although there is the prospect of improvement.
Operating under two well-established franchises (Groupama and Gan), the group holds a strong competitive position as the leader of France's matur
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed