Two new policies aimed at the theatre market have been introduced by Travelers UK Media and Entertainment. The Stage Door scheme will provide cover for theatrical institutions, while the Stage Show policy is tailored specifically to productions, touring and fixed locations. Both policies will include full theft protection, property and alternative hire charges, stored production property and several optional extensions. Travelers UK Media and Entertainment has plans to launch more products in
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?