North-west intermediary BP Insurance Brokers provides both personal lines and commercial insurance, but the majority of its business comes from personal quotations, including household, motor and travel insurance.
The brokerage was established 45 years ago, when Barry Pimlott (senior) set up an office in Blackpool. The company is family-orientated, and sons Barry (junior) and Christopher are now in charge.
The company has always had ambitious growth targets. Over the last two decades, it has m
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April