Motor Insurance Services (MIS) has been appointed by motor insurer Highway in Northern Ireland. MIS will work with a network of repairers in an attempt to enhance the accident damage service. Peter Gallagher, Highway's claims director, said: "Our customers and brokers in Northern Ireland deserve the best service available in the region. Our partnership with MIS will ensure that repairs are carried out to the highest standards."
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future