Motor Insurance Services (MIS) has been appointed by motor insurer Highway in Northern Ireland. MIS will work with a network of repairers in an attempt to enhance the accident damage service. Peter Gallagher, Highway's claims director, said: "Our customers and brokers in Northern Ireland deserve the best service available in the region. Our partnership with MIS will ensure that repairs are carried out to the highest standards."
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData