Motor Insurance Services (MIS) has been appointed by motor insurer Highway in Northern Ireland. MIS will work with a network of repairers in an attempt to enhance the accident damage service. Peter Gallagher, Highway's claims director, said: "Our customers and brokers in Northern Ireland deserve the best service available in the region. Our partnership with MIS will ensure that repairs are carried out to the highest standards."
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey