Highway Insurance has made its Choice Classic Vehicle product available via electronic data interchange (EDI) in response to market demand.
The insurer has also abolished the need for brokers to have special permission to access its facilities with a Choice Classic Vehicle agency.
Highway managing director Chris Hill said: "Classic cars have a huge following in the UK, and the list of models and marques that inspire enthusiasts is growing. Cars such as the first Audi Quattro, Sierra XR4i or the or
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies