Highway Insurance has made its Choice Classic Vehicle product available via electronic data interchange (EDI) in response to market demand.
The insurer has also abolished the need for brokers to have special permission to access its facilities with a Choice Classic Vehicle agency.
Highway managing director Chris Hill said: "Classic cars have a huge following in the UK, and the list of models and marques that inspire enthusiasts is growing. Cars such as the first Audi Quattro, Sierra XR4i or the
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Gauntlet opens southern hub
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford