Highway Insurance has made its Choice Classic Vehicle product available via electronic data interchange (EDI) in response to market demand.
The insurer has also abolished the need for brokers to have special permission to access its facilities with a Choice Classic Vehicle agency.
Highway managing director Chris Hill said: "Classic cars have a huge following in the UK, and the list of models and marques that inspire enthusiasts is growing. Cars such as the first Audi Quattro, Sierra XR4i or the or
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks