In the protection arena life cover and critical illness (CI) cover continue to be knock-outs while in comparison income protection (IP) has yet to win any titles. It is also in a continued battle for supremacy with its sparring partner, the accident sickness and unemployment (ASU) contract.
There are now upwards of 3.6 million people covered by IP but that is a lot lower than many people predicted. Recently sales have continued to decline as, according to Swiss Re, individual income protectio
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017