Highway has launched Highway CV Choice, a screen-drivencommercial-vehicle product aimed at increasing competition in the small commercial vehicle market. CV Choice will replace all Highway's previous screen-based commercial-vehicle products.
The decision to introduce a simplified range of van and truck policies follows last year's successful streamlining of the firm's car policies into a single product.
Highway underwriting director Chris Hill said: "Our aim is to simplify our entire screen
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Gauntlet opens southern hub
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford