CFC Underwriting has launched what it claims will be the first tailored insurance policy for technology companies to be sold by UK brokers.
Esurance TMTECH will provide bespoke wording for professional indemnity (PI), product liability, employers' liability, public liability, contents and business interruption cover.
Graeme Newman, business development director at CFC Underwriting, said: "Technology companies are a different breed from traditional professionals. The legal landscape is constantly
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties