CFC Underwriting has launched what it claims will be the first tailored insurance policy for technology companies to be sold by UK brokers.
Esurance TMTECH will provide bespoke wording for professional indemnity (PI), product liability, employers' liability, public liability, contents and business interruption cover.
Graeme Newman, business development director at CFC Underwriting, said: "Technology companies are a different breed from traditional professionals. The legal landscape is constantly e
- Vantage buys Fresh Insurance
- FSCS calls on brokers to help form response to Alpha failure
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022
- Unrated Danish insurer Gefion in €2m cash injection deal with shareholders
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox first insurer to sign up to ex-Aviva boss Fraser Edmond’s data sharing platform
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal