CFC Underwriting has launched what it claims will be the first tailored insurance policy for technology companies to be sold by UK brokers.
Esurance TMTECH will provide bespoke wording for professional indemnity (PI), product liability, employers' liability, public liability, contents and business interruption cover.
Graeme Newman, business development director at CFC Underwriting, said: "Technology companies are a different breed from traditional professionals. The legal landscape is constantly e
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the techies: Dylan Bourguignon
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- HNW Forum 2017: Talking points
- Arag targets HNW market adding crisis communications to legal cover