GAB Robins has recruited a new chief executive for its UK operationsfrom the insurance industry with the appointment of former Legal & General(L&G) board member John Castagno.
By agreeing to leave L&G, where he was managing director of new markets,Mr Castagno has ended GAB Robins's 10-month hunt for a replacement forformer chief Clive Nicholls.
The company said it has ambitious plans to expand its business in the UKand across the world, and that Mr Castagno's role would be to chair the UKexecu
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022