GAB Robins has recruited a new chief executive for its UK operationsfrom the insurance industry with the appointment of former Legal & General(L&G) board member John Castagno.
By agreeing to leave L&G, where he was managing director of new markets,Mr Castagno has ended GAB Robins's 10-month hunt for a replacement forformer chief Clive Nicholls.
The company said it has ambitious plans to expand its business in the UKand across the world, and that Mr Castagno's role would be to chair the
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- Geoff Kirk joins GRP’s Marshall Wooldridge as MD
- Roundtable: The tech revolution
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018