A new survey has found that Software Solutions Partners (SSP) is leading the market for motor business written by EDI and looks set to do the same in the household category. The survey conducted by InStep took place for the six month period from 1 January to 30 June 2004 and found that during this period, SSP systems were used to write 600,000 cases of motor insurance via EDI. This gave the software provider 50% more cases than its nearest major competitor. Mark Woronowski, executive busines
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017