A policy specifically targeted at taxi drivers has been launched by KGM Motor Insurance. The company said taxi drivers were often insured under modified private car policies, and there was high demand in the market for a tailored taxi-specific scheme. The new policy will provide damage coverage taxi meters, two-way communication and built-in GPS equipment and windscreens, which come with no-claims bonus protection.
- Vantage buys Fresh Insurance
- FSCS calls on brokers to help form response to Alpha failure
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022
- Unrated Danish insurer Gefion in €2m cash injection deal with shareholders
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox first insurer to sign up to ex-Aviva boss Fraser Edmond’s data sharing platform
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal