A policy specifically targeted at taxi drivers has been launched by KGM Motor Insurance. The company said taxi drivers were often insured under modified private car policies, and there was high demand in the market for a tailored taxi-specific scheme. The new policy will provide damage coverage taxi meters, two-way communication and built-in GPS equipment and windscreens, which come with no-claims bonus protection.
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal