A policy specifically targeted at taxi drivers has been launched by KGM Motor Insurance. The company said taxi drivers were often insured under modified private car policies, and there was high demand in the market for a tailored taxi-specific scheme. The new policy will provide damage coverage taxi meters, two-way communication and built-in GPS equipment and windscreens, which come with no-claims bonus protection.
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Ecclesiastical launches three specialist heritage products
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda