The public wants the police to clamp down hard on uninsured drivers, the results of an online motor survey shows. The poll of almost 750 motorists by motorinsurance.co.uk found around 60% of people 'totally supported' Cumbria police's new 'Operation Takeaway' which seizes and disposes of vehicles without insurance.
- Vantage buys Fresh Insurance
- FSCS calls on brokers to help form response to Alpha failure
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022
- Unrated Danish insurer Gefion in €2m cash injection deal with shareholders
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox first insurer to sign up to ex-Aviva boss Fraser Edmond’s data sharing platform
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal