The public wants the police to clamp down hard on uninsured drivers, the results of an online motor survey shows. The poll of almost 750 motorists by motorinsurance.co.uk found around 60% of people 'totally supported' Cumbria police's new 'Operation Takeaway' which seizes and disposes of vehicles without insurance.
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Ecclesiastical launches three specialist heritage products
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda