The public wants the police to clamp down hard on uninsured drivers, the results of an online motor survey shows. The poll of almost 750 motorists by motorinsurance.co.uk found around 60% of people 'totally supported' Cumbria police's new 'Operation Takeaway' which seizes and disposes of vehicles without insurance.
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- Geoff Kirk joins GRP’s Marshall Wooldridge as MD
- Roundtable: The tech revolution
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018