Arc Legal Assistance, a bespoke legal costs insurance provider, has launched a new service to protect policyholders against the growing threat of identity theft as new government estimates reveal the crime is costing the UK economy £1.7bn per year. The firm's new identity theft and fraud protection has been designed in conjunction with solicitors and includes: a 24-hour legal helpline, a proactive 'contract service' and a debt counselling service.
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income