Arc Legal Assistance, a bespoke legal costs insurance provider, has launched a new service to protect policyholders against the growing threat of identity theft as new government estimates reveal the crime is costing the UK economy £1.7bn per year. The firm's new identity theft and fraud protection has been designed in conjunction with solicitors and includes: a 24-hour legal helpline, a proactive 'contract service' and a debt counselling service.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Jade Insurance teams up on health insurance with sports focused My Club