Sponsored by Chubb.
Chambers & Newman recognised the potential for specialised high net worth (HNW) products, and as part of an expansion plan created a new department called Executive Portfolio. This department, it was hoped, would both exploit opportunities from within and lead to the development of a new client bank.
At the time of the creation of the new department, Chambers & Newman did not carry agencies for the two leading HNW insurers. Because of this fact, it was necessary to prepare
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Broking Break: Your Top 5