Nearly seven months into statutory regulation, it appears general insurance intermediaries can be divided into two categories.
Some feel they can take their foot off the compliance gas pedal. Having achieved authorisation, via the completion of a simple tick box form, this group believes that a few cursory considerations towards compliance in the day-to -day running of the business are all that is required to keep the Financial Services Authority (FSA) from the door.
For others, the practical
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies