Nearly seven months into statutory regulation, it appears general insurance intermediaries can be divided into two categories.
Some feel they can take their foot off the compliance gas pedal. Having achieved authorisation, via the completion of a simple tick box form, this group believes that a few cursory considerations towards compliance in the day-to -day running of the business are all that is required to keep the Financial Services Authority (FSA) from the door.
For others, the practical
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Ecclesiastical launches three specialist heritage products
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda