Nearly seven months into statutory regulation, it appears general insurance intermediaries can be divided into two categories.
Some feel they can take their foot off the compliance gas pedal. Having achieved authorisation, via the completion of a simple tick box form, this group believes that a few cursory considerations towards compliance in the day-to -day running of the business are all that is required to keep the Financial Services Authority (FSA) from the door.
For others, the practical
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties