Much has been written about the pros and cons of consolidation, but what about the practical experience of selling up? How does it affect brokers on a day-to-day basis? And why have some firms held on to their independent status so doggedly despite having endless opportunities to sell? In a report last year - Consolidation in the UK Commercial Broker Market - Datamonitor highlighted several issues regarding the changes that have taken place in the market. While the report was completed before th
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do