The insurance industry could play an enormous role in changing the developing culture of regulation and risk, according to the Better Regulation Commission (BRC).
The BRC, an independent body that challenges the government on regulation, maintains that the way risk is managed is leading to regulatory overkill in its report, Risk, Responsibility: "Whose risk is it anyway?"
The report is a response to an appeal by Tony Blair, to examine who should manage risk in society. It calls for a change in
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the techies: Dylan Bourguignon
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- HNW Forum 2017: Talking points
- Arag targets HNW market adding crisis communications to legal cover