Collaborative business solutions provider SAP is to drive forward its activity in the insurance broker market.
Currently SAP's insurance portfolio integrates the entire value chain, from collection of premiums, to first notice of loss, through to payment of claims.
Norman Black, head of software at SAP UK, said the decision to increase the company's presence in the insurance sector dated back to the late 1990s. He commented: "At that point we had comparatively little presence in the area. We h
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022