Gocompare.com's panel of motor insurance providers has exceeded 100 with the addition of specialised insurers Nissan Insurance and Flux Direct as part of an effort to expand its niche range of motor options. Hayley Parsons, the company's chief executive, said: "A town with 100 stores may sound great, but if all of them were the same it would be a pretty pointless place to go shopping. Having a real breadth of insurers and brokers able to offer tailored products is equally important.
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Broking Break: Your Top 5