Insurers and landowners have been asked to give their views on thecode which will form the core of a new Bill to give the public greateraccess to the Scottish countryside.
The draft Scottish Outdoor Access Code has been drawn up to promote areasonable standard of behaviour, not only for those who visit thecountryside but also for those who own it, and it may well haveimplications for landowners and their insurance needs.
One of the key issues will be that of liability with regard to
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Geoff Kirk joins GRP’s Marshall Wooldridge as MD