Insurers and landowners have been asked to give their views on thecode which will form the core of a new Bill to give the public greateraccess to the Scottish countryside.
The draft Scottish Outdoor Access Code has been drawn up to promote areasonable standard of behaviour, not only for those who visit thecountryside but also for those who own it, and it may well haveimplications for landowners and their insurance needs.
One of the key issues will be that of liability with regard to thestatuto
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022