Provident Insurance has replaced its Vantage range with a newly branded product suite for the personal lines market.
Online is a discounted net rate range of motor products with a fixed commission.
Provident said it would match the reduced commission by discounting the rate, in addition to offering further discounts for credit card payments.
Mike Smith, sales director at Provident, said: "With increasingly more customers buying online, we recognised the need to provide intermediaries with a competi
- Vantage buys Fresh Insurance
- FSCS calls on brokers to help form response to Alpha failure
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022
- Unrated Danish insurer Gefion in €2m cash injection deal with shareholders
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox first insurer to sign up to ex-Aviva boss Fraser Edmond’s data sharing platform
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal