Provident Insurance has replaced its Vantage range with a newly branded product suite for the personal lines market.
Online is a discounted net rate range of motor products with a fixed commission.
Provident said it would match the reduced commission by discounting the rate, in addition to offering further discounts for credit card payments.
Mike Smith, sales director at Provident, said: "With increasingly more customers buying online, we recognised the need to provide intermediaries with a
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Geoff Kirk joins GRP’s Marshall Wooldridge as MD
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022