Provident Insurance has replaced its Vantage range with a newly branded product suite for the personal lines market.
Online is a discounted net rate range of motor products with a fixed commission.
Provident said it would match the reduced commission by discounting the rate, in addition to offering further discounts for credit card payments.
Mike Smith, sales director at Provident, said: "With increasingly more customers buying online, we recognised the need to provide intermediaries with a competi
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Ecclesiastical launches three specialist heritage products
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda